To start using AceRoute, the first step is to Sign Up.
Sign Up in one simple step.
- Go to the URL: http://www.aceroute.com/signup.html
- Signup via Gmail account (email@example.com) or Google Apps for Work
Login to AceRoute by either using Gmail or Google Apps for Work account.
- Navigate to the URL: https://www.aceroute.com/login.html.
- AceRoute Home page shows up.
- Enter your credentials.
AceRoute with its interactive design helps navigation smooth and hassle free.
Details from Left to right:
- Dashboard: Get an overall analytics of the system. View all your closed, open , late orders and worker information.Click on the icon and extract all the details of the Closed /Open or Late orders. Check the total clock in hours of the workers.
- Plan: Create/Edit/Delete Orders for workers, locate the orders on the map,analyse the efficiency,travel hours, slack time and find the exceptions. You can view all these analytic for today, for 7 days.
- Schedule:Create a schedule for any new client on the fly.Schedule your Unscheduled orders by one simple click.
- Optimize: Optimize all your late or unscheduled orders either manually or via Automated Optimization. Select the date range /Worker and click on Optimize Plan.
- Find: Find your all your orders and exceptions from this page. You can find every order thru the filter on top left corner.
- Cog Tool Icon: Redirects you to setup menu.
Details of each functionality from top to bottom.
- Customer: Setup your Customers with their locations and contact info. You can also import and edit or delete them as per your requirements.Create an Unscheduled order while setting up the customer itself.Filter out specific customers from a long list using the smart filter.
- Reports: Fetch and analyse the data from the application from the customized user defined reports. Export your customers, workers or orders.
- Edition: Select the Edition based on your business requirements and worker count.
- Account: Setup an Account. Enter the details like Company Name, Home Country of the company, nature of job the company does and number of employees. select the desired GPS tracking , Optimization settings and SMS notifications.
- Office Locations: Add, Edit/ Delete the warehouse or the office locations. You can also setup a virtual location.
- Workers: Manage your employees or add or delete them as per the need. Add their working hours, mobile configuration and working hours.
- Customer Category: Group your similar kind of clients/customers in categories. You can segregate them based on their locations or nature of job.
- Order Category: Categorize the different types of orders the company needs to perform. Edit or delete them whenever you want.
- Service Category: Add details of the services performed. Enter any additional job which wasn't covered under the agreement.
- Part Category: Setup the parts required for a job. Enter its description, Unit price and the lot size.
- Location Category: Combine the locations based on similar natures. You can club locations as Offices or Warehouses.
- Import: Import data under various heads like Orders, Customers, Workers etc with a simple CSV file. Check the attached sample file for reference.
- Integrate: Helps you to integrate your APIs with the application. Import your Google contacts or publish your Google Calendar to sync the application and your host system.
How to use Smart Filter:
Smart Filter can be used on any page where ever there is a list view.
Find anything from the huge list thru the smart filter.Save time from scrolling down and checking the entire long list.
- You can filter out the data based on various criteria.
- Click on the V icon next to any column on which you want to put a filter and navigate to Filter.
- Select the Filter condition from the drop down and enter the values.
- Is equal to: The filter will check the exact entered value with that in the list.
- Is not equal to: Checks all the values in the list that is not equal to the entered value.
- Starts with: Checks all those values which starts with the entered value.
- Contains: Checks if the entered value lies anywhere in list.
- Does not contain: Excludes all those results where the entered value lies somewhere in the list.
- Ends with: Displays all those results from the list where the value ends with the value entered.
- Click on Filter to get the results.
- Here the Filter is put on Name Column.
- The filter condition checks all the names in the list and filters out all those Names which contains Way.
- You can put one more additional conditional with the Logical Operator like AND and OR to enhance the search condition.