Get the right worker to the right job at the right time, most efficiently.
- Manual Optimization takes all orders from your chosen time period and schedules and Selected Worker them in the most optimized way while adapting to the constraints of proximity, worker and customer needs.
- Manual Optimzation can only be done on a particular Worker.
- Navigate to Optimize page.
- Select Manual Optimization.
- Select the Date Range.
- Select the Worker.
- Click on Show Plan.
How Manual Optimization works:
- Hit Show Plan and locate all your orders on the Map View.
- The orders will be displayed as numbers on the map which refers to the sequence in which they will be completed.
- Manually Change the Sequence of the orders.
- For example there are two orders 1 and 2.
- Click on balloon named as 1. The 1 will change the status to UN( Un assigned).
- Now click on the balloon named 2 and likewise the status will flip from 2 to UN.Now both the orders are UN and there will not be any order in the list also
- Again click on the 2nd order to make it Order number 1 and Click on 1 to make it order number 2.
- The sequence of the two orders will be swapped.
- After changing the priority click on Optimize Plan.
- Save the Optimization Plan .