Create multiple recurring orders for a customer all at once. Set the frequency and duration for the orders to be generated.
- Setup recurring Order pattern for Customers
- Define the group and setup the Repeat Pattern.
- You can set it up for a new order or add the recurrence to current order in the system.
How to create Recurrence Pattern for a new Order:
- Navigate to Plan Page.
- Create a new Order. (Please refer to Plan Console: Create & View Orders within Plan, Schedule, Optimize section for the tutorial)
- Complete all the Required Fields.
- Click on the Recurrence Pattern Section.
- Name the Group
- Select Repeat Pattern from the Drop down.
- Enter the frequency when recurrence will end.
Different types of Recurrence Patterns are
- Everyday: Creates a Repeated Order everyday.
- Every weekday/Weekend: creates similar order for weekdays/weekends and the pattern will end after the value set in recurrence repeats column.
- Every X Days: Set up a pattern for the orders. X-> set the number of re-occurrences till the order needs to be repeated and after how many days the new order has to be created.
- Every X Weeks: Repeat the order frequency after every certain number of weeks.
- Last Day of Each Month: Creates repeated orders for the last day of each month.
- Specific Days of Each Week: Hand Pick the days of the week when you want to create repeated orders.
- Specific Dates of each Month: Create repeated orders for certain dates of each months.
- Specific Days and weeks of Month: select certain days and certain weeks of month to create the orders.