Get the right worker to the right job at the right time, most efficiently. Dynamic Optimizer (automated & manual) takes all orders from your chosen time period and schedules them in the most optimized way while adapting to the constraints of proximity, worker and customer needs.
- Navigate to Optimize page.
- Select Automated Optimization.
- Select the Date Range in which you want to Optimize the orders.
- Hide/Show Constraints: While optimizing the orders, you can put additional constraints/ conditions on your order. Click on Show/Hide Constraints to check the filters available.
- Customer Category: You can select specific Customer Category to filter out the orders. If kept blank, the optimization will run on all the customer categories.
- Order Category: Select Orders belonging to certain Order category. If kept blank, the optimization will run on all the Order categories.
- Workers: Select specific workers. If kept blank, the optimization will include all workers.
- Map View: The map view shows the order locations on the map.The order locations will be listed serially which is in sync with the tabular view below the map.
- Order List: View the Complete information about the orders.
- Lbl: References to the number in the map
- ID: Defines the Order ID
- Customer: Customer corresponding to the particular order.
- Start: The Optimized starting date and Time for the particular order. It calculates the time based on the Promise Date and Time specified.
- Date Window: Corresponds the date window set in Promise Time.( refer to Plan Console: Create & View Orders within Plan, Schedule, Optimize section of our tutorial)
- Time Window: Refers to time window set in Promise Time.
- Worker: Gives the Optimal and available worker suitable for the job.
- Status: Check the status of the orders.
- Analytics: Analyse the Efficiency, Travel time and Slack hours for the orders. Evaluate the stats of Pre and Post Optimization engine.
Scheduled vs Unscheduled Orders:
Validate the number of orders which were earlier unscheduled/had Plan Exceptions before the Optimization engine and how many of them got scheduled Post Optimization.
- Click on Save Optimized Plan to commit the changes.