Maximize productivity by enabling dispatchers to actually solve schedule problems rather than spending time to look for them. Exception Finder proactively reviews plan and provides a list that does not meet resource constraints or customer needs.
- Plan Exceptions can occur if any job dont meet workers timing. Either it is outside the working hours of the Worker or the Worker is on Vacation.
- You can find Exceptions on Plan Page or Find Page.
- Look at any exception on Plan Page itself.
- Click on Plan Page and on left bottom corner, you can see if there is any exception.
- Find Plan Exceptions on Find Page
- Go to Find Page and Select Plan Exception from the filter drop down. You can also check the number of Plan Exceptions from this page too.
- Find the details why the exception occurred on the page.
- You can Edit, Delete the Order line or Best Fit Schedule the order.
- Click on BestFit to Optimize the order.The page will be redirected to Schedule Screen.
- Validate the information and Click on Get Optimal Schedule to optimize the order(Refer to Schedule Console: BestFit Scheduling article for further Details.)